Monday 2 June 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

I've been Tagged by Indigo Blue! - what do I do! - not done this before, here goes!!!

Rules first.
Answer 6 questions about yourself.
Then Tag 6 people and post their names, go to their blog and post a comment to ask them to visit here, and read the rules, and take part - if they would like/have the time!
Let the person who tagged you know then they can read the answers!

What was I doing 10yrs ago?

We were in the throws of trying to make our little cottage habitable. I was working with women and children who had experienced Domestic abuse, quite a stressful job but very fullfilling, I loved it.

5 things on todays 'to do' list!

* Washing and more washing.
* Change the beds - really exciting life I lead.
* Go to visit the Physio.
* Wash and press some nice new(to me) vintage hankies and tablecloths I found at the carboot(that reminds me I need some starch from the shop!
8 Make some elderflower champagne (pick the flowers and start it off in the fermenting barrels - the elderflowers are glorious!)

Things I would do if I was a Billionaire!

God forbid! - where's the fun in that! I would think it would be sooooo stressful - just give it to the kids proberably.

Places I have lived.

Lancashire
Lake District
Anglesey

6 People that I would like to know more about.

Suzy Sews
Warm Woollen Mittens
Anna Hat Junkie
Pipany
CieAngel's Haven
Blissed out.


Of to Physio now - wish me luck!

1 comment:

I do so like to read your thoughts and my blogg-y doings ... Thankyou for leaving a comment.