Bit more done on the Summer House! Over the weekend we (me doing the 'Yes - it looks straight to me' bit!) put up the wooden frame for the roses and clematis to climb up, and over. It just needs a bit of finishing off then I can get the plants in.
Car Booty finds!
I know I showed you the lovely lampshade I found on the last post. Well I found an ideal lamp stand for it. It was in pieces when I found it - someone had thrown it out of a box and it had been stood on, and broken. Well I paid my 50p and brought it home for Hubby p to do his magic! It just needed re-gluing back together, it worked really well and looks great.
Looks just the part on our old Radiogram. The only hitch was finding an old style light bulb (not the new energy efficient ones) so that the lampshade would fit on it - the shade has little wires that straddle the bulb.